Required documents have to be submitted through the online recruitment system.
- High School Education Diploma including a marksheet (original copy and sworn translation into English or Polish) Apostille or legalization of the documents can be done upon Visa process (see the complete list of members of Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents).
- Eligibility certificate in which it is stated that candidate has the right to apply for admission to any tertiary institution in the country under which educational system his/her High School Diploma was issued. Statement of the total number of years completed at school (including primary, secondary and/or higher secondary school) has to be also added to this document or provided separately. If English was the language of instruction during previous education it can be mentioned in the Eligibility Certificate as well. Please, download the template of this document here: Template of Eligibility Certificate.
- English Certificate (which confirms knowledge of foreign language at least at B1 or higher level in accordance with the Common European Framework).
- Scan of the passport
- 1 Photograph 35×45 mm (undamaged, up-to-date colour photographs exposed evenly on a light background, made not earlier than 6 months before).
- Payment confirmation of application and tuition fees